August 28, 2016 | 1pm - 5pm
Come play on the longest hopscotch in the east end at the inaugural Laneway Crawl on the Danforth.
Route: The east-west laneway just north of Danforth Ave., from Woodbine Ave. to Woodmount Ave.
• Try Zumba dancing
• Meet Buttons the clown
• Have some bubbly fun in the lane with Silly Goose Kids
• Play pick-up street hockey
• Get a beautiful henna tattoo
• Visit EQUALATERAL's City Doctors
• Watch seven artists create murals
• Shop the nooks on the lane by DESIGNnook
• Relax on our patio with live music and free cold refreshments courtesy of Paul Indrigo
• Suggest a name for the laneway
• Dream about the future with folks from Laneway Futures T.O
• Solve the clues on our scavenger hunt by Looking Glass Adventures
• Join a Pokemon Go Workshop from 1-2pm with Face to Face Games Toronto
• Play some awesome free games on Woodmount outside Game Masters Table
Contribute: Residents, businesses and community groups are encouraged to contribute to the Crawl. Examples could include: clean up the rear side of your property; open your back doors, set up some seating, play music or host an activity; sell or provide samples of food, drinks or other products in the laneway.
Partners: East End Arts, Danforth East Community Association.
Supporters: TD Foundation, the City of Toronto & StreetARToronto.